The No Frills Elopement package is suitable for couples wishing to have a very simple ceremony with only the Minister, Photographer and appropriate witnesses present.
- Site selection and permit assistance by email (permit fees of $250-$500 are separate and must be paid directly to the National Park)
- Travel planning information by email
- Marriage license instructions by email
- Final review with our Wedding Coordinator approximately 30 days prior to your wedding date
Non-denominational minister to assist you in crafting your perfect wedding ceremony; includes ceremony planning prior to the wedding, as well as an officiant to perform the ceremony on your wedding day
A professional photographer to capture your wedding ceremony and a short newlywed photo session afterwards. Professional editing, digital images and print release included. Sneak peak posted on Social Media within 1 week; edited images delivered electronically within 4 weeks
You may bring 2 adult guests to act as witnesses. Or, our team will procure 2 adult witnesses to sign your marriage license at the ceremony location
- Not available on holidays, weekends (fri – sun) or premium dates
- Not available during the Sunset ceremony time slot; available 12:00 to 2:30 in the Winter, and 12:00 to 3:30 in the Summer
- Package cannot be customized
Transportation is not included with this package. Private transportation can be arranged through Xanterra Group Sales.