This Officiant Only Elopement Package is suitable for small groups up to 10 that wish to have just the most simple wedding possible.
- Site selection and permit assistance by email (permit fees of $240-$500 are separate and must be paid directly to the National Park)
- Travel planning information by email
- Marriage license instructions by email
- Elopement planning call and final review with our Wedding Coordinator (2-4 weeks prior to your wedding date)
We will provide a non-denominational Officiant for your wedding ceremony. The Officiant will also assist you with ceremony planning via email prior to the wedding.
Our staff will take a few photos with your cell phone during ceremony. This is NOT professional photography and is only intended to provide a few candid snapshots to share with friends and family.
You must provide at least 1 witness.
$800 for the Couple
$10 per additional guest (up to 8 in 2020, 2021 is TBD)
- Not available on weekends (fri – sun), holidays, holiday weekends or free entrance days
- Not available on premium dates (ie. dates with repeating numbers; 10/10/2020, 10/20/2020, etc)
- Not available during the Sunset ceremony time slot; available 12:00 to 2:30 in the Winter, and 12:00 to 3:30 in the Summer
- The Grand Canyon National Park is limiting group sizes for weddings through the end of 2020. The maximum group size is 10 and must include our staff members.
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more about planning your Grand Canyon National Park Elopement.