The Friends & Family Wedding Ceremony package is perfect for couples that wish to celebrate their special day with a scenic Grand Canyon wedding ceremony and a small group of close friends or family (total group size of up to 10).
- Phone and email access to our team for assistance with all your wedding package questions
- Site selection and permit assistance (permit fees of $240-$500 must be paid separately to the National Park)
- Travel planning information
- Marriage license information
- Assistance with international marriage requirements and information
- Group travel assistance – hotels, tours, transportation, dining, etc.
- On-site coordination of the wedding, time varies depending on the package selected
Non-denominational minister to assist you in crafting your perfect wedding ceremony. Includes ceremony planning prior to the wedding, as well as the officiant performing the ceremony on your wedding day.
Professional photographer to capture your wedding ceremony, newlywed, and family photos. Professional editing, digital images, and print release included. Sneak peek images are delivered to a private online gallery within 1 week; all other images are added to the gallery in approximately 1 month.
Rose Bridal Bouquet & Matching Boutonniere
Stunning, hand-tied rose bouquet in your choice of several colors with coordinating satin stem wrap and matching boutonniere (other combinations available, additional fees may apply).
Sparkling Cider Toast
Celebrate the occasion with a sparkling cider toast for all and keepsake toasting flutes for the Couple.
Professionally baked Elopement size cake in your choice of flavors.
Professional, On-Location Hair & Makeup Services are NOT INCLUDED but are available as an upgrade to any package. Availability is sometimes limited, so please inquire early. There are no salons in the vicinity of the Grand Canyon.
Transportation is NOT INCLUDED in this package, but can be arranged separately through Xanterra Group Sales.
Tours & Excursions such as helicopter tours, bike tours, jeep tours, etc. are NOT INCLUDED but can be added to any package as an optional upgrade. If you are interested in adding any activities to the package, please let us know.