Get Engaged at the Grand Canyon
If you are searching for great places to propose to that someone special in your life, let us help you do it at Grand Canyon National Park. This is a very common request and we absolutely LOVE to help! Our Grand Canyon Proposal Package is designed to be a Sunset Picnic excursion. This is the cover story! We set up a special picnic for you and your sweetheart and greet you upon arrival to escort you to the location. Your sweetie will just think you arranged a sunset viewing picnic for 2. We will set you up in a spot where our undercover photographer can easily snap photos of the proposal from afar; she will blend in and you won’t even know she is there. Once you pop the question, the photographer will come over and introduce herself and spend about 15 minutes with you to take some lovely engagement photos with the Grand Canyon in the background. Afterwards, you are free to enjoy your time with your fiance, and we will take care of the picnic cleanup.
Grand Canyon Marriage Proposal Package
- Assistance with selecting the perfect location
- Special use permit
- Picnic setup – blanket, pillows, picnic basket, ice bucket
- Gourmet picnic basket for two: fresh crudités and dip, mixed berries, cheeses, charcuterie, nuts and chocolate bark. Also includes picnic blanket & pillows at most locations, or table linens for sites with picnic tables available.
- Keepsake toasting flutes
- Photos of your picnic, the proposal, and engagement photos
- $999 (not available on Saturdays during peak season of May – October)