The Destination Wedding Ceremony PLUS package is suitable for groups that wish to have an outdoor wedding ceremony, along with food for their group, at one of the scenic overlook points within the Grand Canyon National Park.
- Phone and email access to our team for assistance with all your wedding package questions
- Site selection and permit assistance (permit fee of $135 – $420 not included)
- Travel planning information
- Marriage license information
- Assistance with international marriage requirements and information
- Group travel assistance – hotels, tours, transportation, dining, etc.
- On-site coordination of the wedding, time varies depending on the package selected
Private group transportation to and from Grand Canyon area hotels.
Non-denominational minister to assist you in crafting your perfect wedding ceremony. Includes ceremony planning prior to the wedding, as well as the officiant to perform the ceremony on your wedding day.
Professional photographer for up to 3 hours to capture your wedding ceremony and newlywed and family photos. Professional editing, digital images and print release included. Sneak peak posted on Social Media within 1 week; all other images delivered electronically in approximately 4-6 weeks.
Rose Bridal Bouquet & Matching Boutonniere
Stunning, hand-tied rose bouquet in your choice of several colors with coordinating satin stem wrap and matching boutonniere (other combinations available, additional fees may apply).
Acoustic guitarist to play, up to 3 hours, on-location for your ceremony reception.
Sparkling Cider Toast
Celebrate the occasion with a sparkling cider toast and keepsake toasting flutes for the Couple, plastic toasting flutes for the guests.
Individual cupcakes for each member of the group.
Basic Box Lunch $5351 (Mon – Thur) / $6296 (Fri – Sun)
Any location. Elegant box presentation, with your choice of a turkey or ham sandwich with bag of chips, apple, cookie and a drink.
Standard Box Lunch $5436 (Mon – Thur) / $6396 (Fri – Sun)
Any location. Elegant box presentation, with your choice of any standard sandwich, seasonal fruit, pasta salad, raw veggies and dip, cookie and a drink.
Gourmet Box Lunch $5564 (Mon – Thur) / $6546 (Fri – Sun)
Any location. Elegant box presentation, with your choice of any gourmet sandwich from the list with seasonal fruit, spiced almonds, macaroni salad, hummus and fresh vegetables, and a drink.
Economy Buffet $5802 (Mon – Thur) / $6826 (Fri – Sun)
Limited locations. Your choice of the following menus:
- BBQ – Pulled pork or sliced brisket, coleslaw, corn bread, baked beans and rolls.
- American Cookout – Hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, veggies and dip.
- Traditional – Chicken kebabs, mashed potatoes, seasonal veggies, dinner roll
Picnic Buffet $6499 (Mon – Thur) / $7646 (Fri – Sun)
Limited locations. Assorted gourmet sandwiches, antipasto skewers, seasonal fruit, spiced almonds, Idaho potato chips, hummus and fresh vegetables, crackers, olives, assorted condiments and gourmet cupcakes. Includes water and ice tea station; as well as plates, cups, flatware, service-ware, and 1 buffet server.
Traditional Buffet $6924 (Mon – Thur) / $8146 (Fri – Sun)
Limited locations. Your choice of the following menus grilled on-location:
- American Combo – grilled chicken, hand carved bistro tender, mashed potatoes, seasonal veggies, dinner roll and a plated dinner salad
- Surf and Turf – grilled salmon with lemon vinaigrette, hand cut sirloin, english pea risotto, seasonal vegetable, dinner roll and a plated dinner salad
- Fajita Bar – grilled achiote chicken, carne asada, charro beans, spanish rice, tortillas, salsa bar and a plated southwest dinner salad
Professional, On-Location Hair & Makeup Services are NOT INCLUDED but are available as an upgrade to any package. Availability is sometimes limited, so please inquire early. There are no salons in the vicinity of the Grand Canyon.
Tours & Excursions such as helicopter tours, bike tours, jeep tours, etc. are NOT INCLUDED but can be added to any package as an optional upgrade. If you are interested in adding any activities to the package, please let us know.